Restarting My Blog: A New Beginning Inspired by a Friend

### 

It's been a year since I last wrote here, and I must admit, I missed this space. Today marks a significant day—I'm relaunching my blog, inspired by a surprising and delightful message from a new friend, Sara, whom I just connected with on Instagram.

Sara's first message to me was about my blog. Yes, the one I had abandoned for a whole year. Her words were not only kind but also incredibly motivating. She told me how much she enjoyed my posts and how they inspired her. I couldn't believe that my old posts still resonated with someone. This unexpected encouragement from a virtual stranger has reignited my passion for blogging.

The journey of a teacher is filled with unique experiences, challenges, and moments of joy. I have been teaching chemistry at Bethany Ashram High School, and there are countless stories and insights I want to share. From the breakthroughs in my students' understanding to the creative ways we make learning fun, there's so much to document and reflect on.

Starting tomorrow, I'll be diving back into my teaching journey here on this blog. I'll share not just the academic side of things, but also the personal growth, the relationships built with students, and the life lessons learned along the way.

I am excited to bring this blog back to life and to connect with you all again. Thank you, Sara, for your unexpected yet profound impact. Your simple message has catalyzed a new beginning for me.

Stay tuned for more posts about the adventures of a chemistry teacher at Bethany Ashram High School. Here's to new beginnings and the power of small gestures!

Happy reading and happy teaching!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Journey's End: Reflections on My Teaching Internship at St. John's Model HSS, Nalanchira

I'm with You Always💝🫂